limitations Formats RAW
- RAW-files are much larger than similar files Formata JPEG, and therefore more quickly fill your memory card.
- Processing RAW-files takes more time because they may require manual work at every stage of the transformation.
- RAW-files are often longer written to the memory card, which results in fewer frames per second than with Formata JPEG.
- RAW-files can not be immediately brought to the audience and customers, as they require special software to be loaded, and hence they first must be converted to JPEG.
- RAW-files require a more powerful computer with lots of memory(RAM).